Michigan’s Sleep Disorder Specialists
Sleep disorders affect millions of Americans and can lead to an increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke.
At Michigan Sleep Consultants, we know that understanding one’s sleep disorder and getting proper treatment can be a truly life changing event.
If you or a loved one has a sleep problem, please call to schedule a clinical assessment at any one of our offices. Actual testing, if necessary, will be completed at our fully equipped facility in Utica. Sleep testing and consultation are covered by most health insurance plans. Some plans may require pre-approval.
Sleep Disorders – Common Treatment Areas
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Infant Sleep Apnea
Schedule a Clinical Sleep Assessment Today!CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Have you visited us before? Tell us how we’re doing!Click here.
About Our Sleep ClinicMichigan Sleep Consultants is a division of Michigan Neurology Associates, PC. We are recognized as one of Metro Detroit’s leading Neurology groups. Comprehensive Neurology and sleep disorder care is available at this convenient facility.
Signs & Symptoms of A Sleep Problem:1. You snore loudly.
2. You feel tired during the day after a full night of rest.
3. You wake up with headaches.
4. You have been told that you gasp for air or stop breathing during the night.
5. You fall asleep at inappropriate times, such as during meetings or while driving.
6. You take frequent naps.
7. You have leg or arm twitching movements that awaken you or your partner.
One or more of these symptoms may indicate a sleep disorder!